Services & Tires
Our service and parts department offers convenient service hours and a well trained staff. At Crossway Auto Center, factory-trained and certified technicians will service your vehicle right the first time. Our main technicians are certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) and they use state-of-the-art equipment and tools as well as quality parts that are designed to keep your vehicle working at the highest quality levels. We offer the best lube center and tire service center in the area, call us today to schedule your appointment or use our form below!
What Happens After I Schedule an Appointment?
Please use our online form to schedule your next service appointment, or call (936) 228-2977. We are available to answer your questions and get you in the door as quickly as possible.
Upon submitting your information we will:
- Respond to you promptly via your preferred contact method.
- Ask any additional questions required to service your vehicle.
- Confirm your appointment for the Lube center or the service center.
Our Services Include:
- Oil Change
- Tire Service including : Tire, Rotation and Balance
- Transmission Service
- 30K, 60K, 90K Service
- Engine Diagnostic (Check engine light, fluid light, service light, etc)
- Brake System (Pads, rotor, lines, etc)
- Heating/Cooling Systems And Much More
Even though your tires may not be showing signs of wear, our auto technicians recommend that your vehicle's tires be rotated every 3,000 to 5,000 miles. Stop in today and have our team check your tires for you at the best service center in Willis, TX.
Tire rotation can often be done with oil change intervals while the vehicle is off the ground. This can also be a good time to check tire balance, air pressure, and check for any damage or debris lodged in the treads. It is preferable that all four tires wear together to maintain maximum performance and extend the life of the tires through proper wear. Schedule your service appointment today to ensure your tires are up to par.
About Synthetic Motor Oil
Many of today's engine systems require a lubricant designed specifically for improved engine performance, and increased fuel economy. Many new vehicle models are certified for a new zero weight synthetic lubrication standard (SAE 0W-20). Crossway Auto Center has one of the best lube centers in the North Houston area. We pride ourselves on pricing competitively and getting the job done right the first time!
Helpful Hints for vehicle Owners
- Regular oil changes are the most important thing you can do to help keep your car or truck running at its best.
- Replacing your old worn out wiper blades will ensure that you have a clear view of the road under all conditions.
- Periodic brake inspections at regular intervals according to your vehicle's recommended maintenance schedules insures long life and good performance.
- Keep an eye on tire pressure - losing just a few pounds of pressure in your tires can lower gas mileage. Schedule your appointment today and have are team members perform the best tire service on your vehicle.
- Read your owner's Manual.
Crossway Auto Center
Tomball, TX 77375
|Monday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|